Version 5 Upgrade Information
for All Customers of Previous Versions of
Personal or Professional Numerologist
Secure Upgrade Order Form
Versions 5 of Personal Numerologist and Professional Numerologist are major upgrades from Version 4. The new capabilities and enhancements are described in detail below. Click on the links throughout the text for screen shots showing many of the new features.
If you own Version 4 or earlier of Personal or Professional Numerologist, you can upgrade to Version 5 at a cost savings. Use our Secure Upgrade Order Form to check prices or to order now (only Version 4 owner's can use this online Order Form). If you currently own a version of Professional Numerologist prior to Version 4, please contact the Sales Department to order. If you own a version of Personal Numerologist prior to Version 4, use our regular Secure Order Form to purchase.
- Re-designed to be completely Vista and Windows 7 compatible, allowing you to take advantage of the many new capabilities in these significantly enhanced Windows operating systems. Versions 4 and earlier of Personal and Professional Numerologist do not run under Vista or Windows 7. (Version 5 also runs on Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000 and XP; or Mac using Parallels Desktop.)
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced modes have been added to the Options menu, giving you the freedom to configure the user interface to work the way you want. In Intermediate mode, for example, Display All, Print All and Save All buttons have been added to the Data Entry for New Reports dialog box, making it simpler then ever to send reports to the desired output device.
- Right and Left Arrows buttons have been added to the Toolbar to view the next or previous report when more then one report is displayed to the screen. This makes seeing each of the reports easier then ever when multiple reports are displayed at once.
- When a window is closed that was displayed using Arrange Vertically or Arrange Horizontally to display multiple reports side-by-side, the remaining windows are rearranged automatically, saving you several extra steps that were previously necessary to resize the remaining report windows.
- The size and position of Personal/Professional Numerologist's main window are saved on program exit, allowing you to optimize the size and location of Personal/Professional Numerologist on your desktop. Each time the program is started, it is restored to the last size and position that you set, allowing you to have multiple open programs arranged just the way you want on the Windows desktop.
- Support for separate User Accounts has been added for Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7, allowing each user to configure the program the way they want without affecting the other users.
- Uses HTML Help for Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7, making it easier and faster to navigate through the help topics by displaying the Table of Contents and the actual Contents side-by-side.
- Uses a completely new dialog box help system. Now, with a single click of the help button, help for all elements of the open dialog box are displayed, providing more detailed information then before, and all in one window.
- Program is digitally code-signed, preventing Vista and Window 7 User Access Control nag screens.
- Includes a free, professionally designed Sales Flyer and Order Form -- valued at over $2,000 -- to help you promote and sell all 3 numerology reports.
- The Visual Tutorial has been added to the Help menu, making it easier to access this very useful instructional guide that provides a comprehensive program overview. (Professional Numerologist only.)
- Allows repeat processing of the same persons without incrementing the report totals a second time, when done during the same session. This results in more accurate report totals if you first display a group of reports to the screen using Display All and then print the same reports using Print All.
MINOR IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES
- Added the ability to select the Relationship Report while using the Previous or Next Arrow keys in the Data Entry for New Report dialog box without crashing the program, and at the same time, preventing an invalid Relationship Report selection.
- Added active email and web links to the About Professional/Personal Numerologist dialog box, making it easier to contact us or to visit our website.
- Updated the Quick Start Instructions with information on the new features that have been added.
- Fixed a problem with the Cancel button in the Data Entry for New Reports dialog box, allowing you to close this dialog box when the 2nd person for a Relationship Report is not entered.
- Fixed Arrange Horizontally and Arrange Vertically display of reports so that the Title Bar of Active Window is always highlighted.
- Fixed a number of minor bugs throughout the program.
Use our Secure Upgrade Order Form to order Version 5 of Personal or Professional Numerologist now.