Capabilities and Features
Professional Numerologist consists of 4 separately purchasable modulesNumerology Report, Relationship Report, Yearly Report and Numerologist Chartthat all operate from within a single program interface. Using an intelligent design that works like a word processor, and with extensive built-in help, youll rapidly master its many unique capabilities. Almost immediately, youll be producing superior looking reports, more quickly and easily than you thought possible. Knowledge of numerology is not needed to use the reports, though a working knowledge is required to use the charts. All reports were developed and written by Matthew Oliver Goodwin, author of the highly acclaimed, Numerology: The Complete Guide.
Using Professional Numerologist is very straightforward. Just enter the data for up to 20 people and select which of the above four reports and/or chart you want for each person. Then select where you want to send all the reportsthe display with each report in its own window, the printer, or to individual files that can be easily emailed to your clients and friends. The ability to see more than one report on the screen makes it easy to compare two peopleor to review different charts for the same individual. Sending all the reports to the printer at once makes it easy to process large batches, freeing you do something else while the reports are printing.
When saving reports to a file, you can choose between Rich Text Format (.rtf) and ordinary text (.txt). Selecting the Rich Text Format allows you to open the reports and charts in Microsoft Word and most other word processors without losing any of the reports format. And although each report is elegantly formatted, you still have total control over the look by changing any of the many formatting options available. In fact, you have complete control over much of how Professional Numerologist works through the many different options that you can set.
In addition to extensive on-line help, detailed Quick Start Instructions are included. The following list of features will give you a good idea of the overall capabilities of Professional Numerologist.
- Data entry consists of inputting the birth name, name used today, birth date, required forecast data, any notes you want to keep, and which of the Numerology Report, Relationship Report, Yearly Report and/or Numerologist Chart options you want. The name and birth date data is entered only once no matter how many different report/chart types you select.
- An intelligent user interface makes it easy and fast to process elegant looking reports. Data for up to 20 people can be entered at once. Any of the 4 reports and/or chart can be selected for each person, all from within a single dialog box.
- The format of the report is professional designed to take full advantage of Windows fonts. You can choose the font name, size, color, and bold and italic attributes for 8 pre-defined format stylesCover Title, Cover Subtitle, Cover Text, Headings, Subheadings, Body Text, Chart Text and Footer Text. In addition, you can set the paragraph alignment to left, right, center or full justify for the Heading, Subheading and Body Text styles.
- All reports can be sent, at one time, either to the displaywith each report in its own window (up to 4 reports can be displayed side-by-side), the printer or to individual files with intelligent file names automatically assigned.
- Reports can be saved and then opened in Microsoft Word, maintaining the reports full format.
- Individual reports can be edited directly from within Professional Numerologist. Editing capabilities include Copy, Cut, Paste, Find, Replace and Insert File. User-defined formatting Styles also make it easy to match the format of the rest of the report for any text typed-in, pasted or inserted.
- Keep With Next and Insert Page Break functions are used to keep Headings and Subheadings on the same page as the Body Text in the next paragraph, producing professional looking reports.
- The Auto Capitalize option automatically capitalizes the first letter of each name, speeding up data entry.
- The letters Y and W can be set to sometimes be vowels and sometimes consonants, or to always be consonants. If the first option is selected, then you can manually or automatically determine if each Y or W is a vowel or consonant.
- The screen view size can be changed to optimize how much of the report is visible. This is especially useful when displaying more than one report side-by-side.
- All entered name and birth date data can be reviewed from one screen for errors, then easily edited if corrections are required. VCR style buttons provide another way to review entered data.
- The user interface is modeled after a word processor, making the program quick and easy to master.
- The name and birth date data, as well as any notes you enter for each person, can be saved with one mouse click and then recalled at any time. This simplifies future data entry when doing new reports for existing clients.
- A Toolbar makes it easy to access commonly used functions. A Status Bar provides a considerable amount of feedback as to the operation of the program.
- Program keeps track of the number of reports and charts you process each quarter, helping you to better manage your report business.
- Extensive built-in help and Quick Start Instructions provide ample information about using every aspect of the program.